Thursday, May 3, 2007

about that last blog

Maybe my problem isn't about prayer. Maybe it's repetitive confessions. Still researching the Word about it. If we have a Word we believe and then confess it, over and over and over and over... you know what I mean, do we ever stop. 'Cause if not then I need to keep confessing scriptures about my healing, my kids, my neighbors, my husband's job, my future, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, forever and ever and ever amen. What happens if I've read it, got revelation on it, and confessed it? Can't I move on in faith? Or does it have to be a vain repetition that becomes no more than words with a rythym?

But last night was awesome anyway!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hawk said...

the word that you shared in your last post shows exactly how God feels about repititious prayers that just become words without life and movement. Confession of scriptures is great when unctioned to confess and press until released. But if we are just babbling words with no life behind them and no faith..what exactly are we doing?