Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 2

I woke up headache free today and felt great. The lemon juice thing I'm doing is to cleanse my body and solely used as my juice fast. I drink a mint tea sometimes. Giving up coffee was not a problem at all. I really wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be today. Well, except when I had to buy groceries and I could smell that Foodlion fried chicken cookin' (they don't even make good fried chicken). Oh yeah, when I had to make dinner for the family (mac&cheese was tempting). But I know that a breakthrough will be coming very soon, so I press on.
The media fast is interesting. I had no idea how much time I spent on the computer until I saw how much free time I had today, so I studied the Word. Yeah, that addiction is going to be broken. I've been studying travailing for prayer school and it really convicted me about how much prayer time I'm spending during my fast. I've been praying, especially when there's a rumbly in my tumbly, but I'll need to spend more time if I'm going to be led into travailing for the land.
Isaiah 66:8 says "... no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children"
I want to labor for these "children" so that I can have the joy in seeing them birthed.
Sheesh I'm tired. I'll try to write more tomorrow. (If I have time, crazy days comin' up)

1 comment:

Mrs. Hawk said...

yeah it's crazy how much time it frees up when all you do is check your email and blogspot.
woah.